NEWS YOU CAN USE: When Things Go Bad

Physician's Money DigestFebruary28 2003
Volume 10
Issue 4

Most investors, including thepros, have been swimmingagainst the tide for the past 3 years,but if you think your financial advisorhas done even worse than therest, it may be time to find a newone. First, make sure you get themost recent statement of youraccount before you take any action.Next, review your concerns withyour broker and ask to have anyerrors corrected. If you don't get satisfaction,request a written responseto your problem from the brokerage'scompliance officer. If youbelieve you deserve to get all or partof your investment back because itwas handled inappropriately, thelast resort is probably arbitration.You can check out the arbitrationprocess with the National Associationof Securities Dealers (800-289-9999;

Related Videos
© 2024 MJH Life Sciences

All rights reserved.