Medical Records Institute is breaking TEPR 2008 out of the traditional electronic medical records conference mold to make the conference better and more inclusive of other technologies.
The 24th annual conference TEPR 2008 will open its doors on May 19, 2008 at the Fort Lauderdale Convention Center to more than 500 speakers, close to 5,000 attendees, and approximately 200 exhibitors.
Medical Records Institute is breaking TEPR 2008 out of the traditional electronic medical records conference mold to make the conference better, more inclusive of other technologies, and different from any other to assure that it continues to be the one place where you will hear all you need to know about HIT and EMR experiences and trends.
At no other conference can you:
• Compare EMR systems by price, functionality and usability through TEPR’s EMRCompare program
• Hear both best of breed and horror stories
• Learn the risks and benefits - the pros and cons - the good, the bad, and the ugly about HIT/EMR implementations.
• Be assured of practical information and real-life experiences, not pie-in-the-sky, feel-good presentations.
• Explore the growing potential of EMRs to facilitate computer-guided, computer-supported healthcare.
The TEPR 2008 program addresses several major interests:
• IT solutions for hospitals,
• IT solutions for ambulatory practices
• EMR/EHR topics for payers
• Consumer/patient systems
• IT systems, interoperability for information communities
• Federal and State government developments
• Technical topics
• Military experiences
Additionally, watch finalists compete for the following TEPR Awards
• Personal Heath Record Systems
• Hot Products
• EMR Systems that Best Meet Medicolegal Requirements
Register Online Now and receive one of the following outdoor activities!
• Miccosukee Indian Heritage Airboat Tour
• Sailing and Snorkeling Tour on The “Spirit of Lauderdale”
• Exploring the New River by Bike - A Historical Bike Tour of Ft Lauderdale
• Paddling the Oleta: Miami’s Last Free Flowing River
• Golf Outing at Heron Bay Golf Club
Fort Lauderdale in May - A Place to Look Forward to