• Don't make your loved onesguess or fight about funeral arrangementsand final wishes.
• Don't fail to provide a list of keyindividuals (eg, your advisor, yourlawyer, your stockbroker, your minister,and close friends).
• Don't forget about the care andwell-being of your pets.
• Don't bequeath assets withoutinstructions for intended use.
• Don't fail to detail which billsshould and shouldn't be paid and whoowes you money.
• Don't discount the value of recordingyour family's medical history.
• Don't leave your family withoutdiscussing feelings and other unfinishedfamily concerns.
• Don't forget to tell your familyand trusted advisors where you keepvaluable information.