Ask yourself these 5 questions to determine if you're in good financial condition:
1. Do you keep sound financial records?
2. Do you make wise use of available credit and debt instruments?
3. Do you place at least 10% of your total earnings in savings?
4. Do you maximize contributions to your retirement savings plans?
5. Do you place a majority of your investments in growth instruments?
If you answered "no"to more than 2 of these questions, you probably have or will face some serious financial problems.